In this post, we will show you how to create beautiful curls in your hair with minimal effort and wear on your hair. You will be looking for a more ingenious product than Heatless Curls for a long time, and we are so pleased with this launch. So if you want to learn how to create curls overnight then you should read on!
But first: what exactly are Heatless Curls?
It's exactly what the product name suggests - a way to curl your hair without using heat appliances. Instead of using heating devices to style your hair, you can use this hair band to create curls in your hair overnight. This is a super technique for anyone who wants to style their hair, but who is also concerned with hair care and having healthy and fresh hair.
It is a well-known fact that using heating devices, especially with regular use and high temperature, damages the hair over time. The heat from a curling iron or straightener can be very harmful to the hair, and over time it will become dry, worn and frizzy with ends that, in the worst case, break off. And we don't want that!
How to use the Heatless Curls set:
1. Wet your hair first for best results. Either take a shower so that the hair gets hot steam, or put water on your hands and press it into your hair. It is important that the hair does not become too soft, as it may not have time to dry properly before you remove the bar.
2. Then divide your hair into two sections. Part your part as you usually do, whether it's a center part or a side part.
3. Place the hair band in the middle of the top of the head and fasten it with the included hair clip so that the band stays in place throughout the night.
4. Then twist your hair in small sections around the barrette, and use the scrunchies to secure your hair when you're done.
5. Some choose to spray their hair with hairspray before going to bed for extra hold. Consider your hair type, and feel free to test both to see what you like best and what gives the best result.
6. Sleep with the hairband overnight, or wear it in your hair for at least 4-5 hours.
7. Loosen the scrunchies, take out the barrette and style your hair as you wish. Carefully comb your hair with a brush intended for curls, so that the curls are soft and fine. Feel free to spray the hair with hairspray as a final touch up for the best possible hold in the curls.
Benefits of using Heatless Curls to curl your hair:
- Completely without the use of heat that damages the hair
- Get nice curls in no time
- Incredibly easy to use
- Gentle on the hair
- Easy to achieve a more natural look
- Suitable for all hair types
- Suitable for both long and short hair
Good luck with your hairstyling!